SAG Awards 2016 TOP 10 // POLL: VOTE YOUR FAVORITE!


Ever since I started blogging, I have been posting about my favorites on the Award red carpets every season, however, what I really want to know is what YOU think, which one is YOUR favorite and if you agree with my selection. I decided to use a poll app so that you can cast your vote! Since I am not going to post all the looks (this is a personal style blog, not a news site or a fashion portal), I only choose looks that I would wear myself and are very close to my personal style.



There are 10 looks in total, five on the top and five on the bottom of this post. Vote for your favorite down below by ticking on the circle and then clicking "Vote". To view the results click the tab "Results". If you have more than one favorites, if your favorite is not included in my selection or if you disagree with me, write me all about it on the comments section.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Who was the best dressed @ SAG Awards 2016

Anna Faris in Naeem Khan
Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab
Laura Prepon in Carmen Marc Valvo
Helen Mirren in Jenny Packham
Saoirse Ronan in Michael Kors
Kiernan Shipka in Erdem
Kate Winslet in Armani
Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
Jessica Paré in KaufmanFranco
Tina Fey in Prabal Gurung
Poll Maker

Photos via PopSugar