Morning Hydrangeas


Skirt // CHICWISH
Shoes // Nelly, similar (and prettier) here
Shirt // ZARA (very old), similar here
Clutch // Carpisa (old), similar here






I am NOT a morning person. Not in the slightest... Those of you who know me, can confirm that. I go to bed late at night and I wake up late in the morning. If I must wake up early, I feel very tired and sleepy, I cannot think clearly, I cannot perform and tend to forget things. If I do wake up early, then I have to be extremely stressed. Let me make clear that this has nothing to do with coffee consumption. Caffeine does not help me to wake up, only stresses me more!

Therefore, I avoid early morning meetings, photoshootings, anything that has to do with work especially and requires my best performance. I usually wake up at 9.30, have breakfast, check my emails/social media and take a shower. It's safe to say that 12.00 pm marks the beginning of my business day!

Are you an early bird or a night owl, like me?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke