Paris Couture Week Fall 2017 // Giambattista Valli


Paris Couture Week for Spring 2018 is less than a week away, commencing 21st January aka this coming Sunday, which made me realize that for some inexplicable reason I never shared my favorites of the previous one with you... I really cannot remember why this slipped my mind, when actually Couture Week is one of my top favorite topics to write about.


Anyway, if I could afford it, Giambattista Valli would definitely be one of my top preferred fashion houses, including Dior, Ralph&Russo and Elie Saab, that I would spend my money with no regrets. And if I could actually pay for those gowns, I would also be able to find the places, parties, galas, weddings etc. to wear them, right? But I can't, so I will have to stick to trying not to stop breathing by looking at those masterpieces!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Vogue